Nov 22, 2007

Roger Federer, Pete Sampras, Rafael Nadal & Richard Gasquet are in Malaysia For The Clash Of Times

Roger Federer, Pete Sampras, Rafael Nadal and Richard Gasquet are the BIG names in tennis and they are here in Malaysia.


I am so proud to see them in my own soil.
As I am writing this, I am watching Roger Federer and Pete Sampras playing off on local tv.


How I wish I am there at the Malawati stadium to watch them play.


The game between Sampras and Federer is played in a "lively" mood as both players keep smiling in their quest to impress the Malaysian public.


The Big names are here in Malaysia for the Clash Of Times held in conjuction with Malaysia's 50 years on Independence.


As expected, Federer just won the game . . .



I am a big fan of Sampras, really happy to see him in Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment